Arrival and Departure
Arrival – on day 1 after 12 noon and departure 12 noon on day three or five (i.e for a 5 day retreat arrive Thursday afternoon and depart Monday morning). When you arrive you will have a chance to relax, take in the view and familiarise yourself with the surroundings. In the evening you will have the chance to meet everyone at dinner with a little introduction on the schedule for your Tri-Life programme that will start the following morning.
A typical day at Tri-Life
Programme tailored to you:
7.30am – Meditation/Yoga/Movement
9.00am – Breakfast
10.00am to 12.00pm – Transformational workshops or one to one sessions with Katie (see list below)
12.00pm to 1.00pm – Treatment time* – this will change daily – to include consultations on day 1 and for the remainder of the retreat will consist of one of the following –
- The Light Technique
- Holistic Therapies – Chakra Balancing, Facials, Body work (Massage)
1.00pm – Lunch
2.00pm to 3.00pm – Treatment time – same as above
3.00pm to 6.00pm – Free time
7.00pm – Dinner
8.00pm – Meditation
*Where treatment time is listed you will be receiving one session of the treatments offered. During day 1& 2 you will be receiving a one on one consultation, so we can tailor your programme and recommend specific treatments to suit your needs.
You can take part as much or as little as you like, it’s your retreat.
Be ready for a transformational, life changing retreat!
Workshops to include
- How to manage your daily stress
- Mindfullness & wellness for wellbeing
- The importance of nutrition for everyday living
- Dynamic Transformational workshop – learning how to connect body and mind, changing patterns & behaviours, creating and manifesting your desired path and journey
What is included in the price?
- Your luxury accommodation
- 3 delicious meals a day, juicing, tea/coffee (at your request) and water supplied in your room daily
- Your Tri-Life programme
- Transfers to and from the airport
What is not included in the price?
- Any meals/snacks that aren’t mentioned above
- Laundry, extra mineral water, drinks that are not mentioned above, including alcohol
- Any treatments that are not mentioned in the inclusions
- Travel/Health Insurance
- If you would like to extend your stay at either the Kasbah Bab Ourika or Hawthbush Farm, we will be happy to negotiate a special price for you.
- The Tri-Life programme doesn’t include any excursions, treks or exploring, however we can arrange this for you during your stay or before or after the Retreat, Please let us know if you would like us to arrange anything for you in advance
- There will be extra time available for one to one sessions with Katie and the team, once again please let us know in advance if you are interested
- The food will be mostly vegetarian, however there will be meat/fish options if you prefer in Morocco. If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know beforehand
The weather promises to be blue skies between February to May & September to November. Temperatures between 20°c to 35°c.
Please ensure you have comprehensive travel insurance before you come to Marrakech.
We recommend Easy Jet or BA for flight options that depart from Gatwick, Standsted and Heathrow.
Disability Access – we have disability access at Hawthbush farm, however not at the Kasbah in Marrakech.
What to bring with you
- Your Passport and Insurance
- Light and loose clothing for meditation and movement classes
- Pashmina or some form of outer clothing in case of cool evenings
- Walking boots or trainers if you intend on walking or treks
- Sunblock and sunglasses
- You can dress up or down for dinner in the evenings, there is no dress code
- Waterproof in the Winter (Hawthbush or UK Retreats)
Advice and precautions
If you intend to go exploring in Marrakech we recommend women are to be respectful of Moroccan culture and wear appropriate clothing. Cover your legs and shoulders when out in public.
We don’t share any information that you give us such as your name, email or phone contact details with anyone else. All information provided is strictly confidential between the Tri-Life team.